mardi 7 février 2023

MY NEW BLOG!



Mid March will see the end of my website Donna Flandrin. From now on I will show you primarily images and descriptions of my recent creations. To consult past artworks dating back to 2014 through 2022 you may go to my old blog  :    www.beyondthedawns.blogspot.com  - and little by little I will show works from before 2014 which were on my website.

Mi mars sera la fin de mon site web Donna Flandrin. Dors et déjà vous trouverez principalement les images et leurs déscriptives de mes créations récéntes, ici sur ce nouveau blog. Pour voir mes oéuvres qui datent de 2014 jusqu'en 2022 vour pourriez regarder l'ancien blog :   www.beyondthedawns.blogspot.com , puis petit à petit, je vous montrerai mes créations qui datent avant 2014 qui se trouvaient sur le site web.

But for the moment, as I am just starting my new creations, I will make you wait by showing you a few images from my Abstract Period in the 1970's.

Mais pour l'instant, comme je démarre mes nouvelles créations, je vous ferai patienter en vous montrant quelques images de ma période Abstrait dans les années 70.




Benares    Encre sur toile crue   1971   Bank of Rochester Collection



Kestral   Encre/Gouache collage    1972   Private collection



High Fidelity   Encre sur toile    1972

And that's it for now. See you next time!

Et c'est tout pour maintenant. A la prochaine!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

See you in September - Je te verrai en septembre

  No man is an island    15 cm x 15         Encre Fin juillet       15 cm x 15         Tempera à l'oeuf I was mistaken       15 cm x 15 ...